terça-feira, 17 de março de 2015

REVISÃO SIMPLE PRESENT AND SIMPLE PAST TENSE

1.        Jo is so smart that she ________ every exam without even trying.
A.         ?    pass
B.         ?    passes
C.         ?    passies
2.       My mother ________ eggs for breakfast every morning.
A.         ?    fries
B.         ?    fry
C.         ?    frys
3.       We ________ to Spain every summer.
A.         ?    flies
B.         ?    flys
C.         ?    fly
4.       My life is so boring -- I just ________ TV every night.
A.         ?    watchies
B.         ?    watch
C.         ?    watches
5.        John ________ very hard in class, but I don't think he'll pass the course.
A.         ?    try
B.         ?    tries
C.         ?    trys
6.       The bank ________ at four o'clock.
A.         ?    close
B.         ?    closes
C.         ?    closies
7.        It ________ almost every day in Manchester.
A.         ?    rain
B.         ?    rains
C.         ?    raines
8.       I ________ in a bank.
A.         ?    work
B.         ?    works
C.         ?    workes
9.       My best friend ________ to me every week.
A.         ?    writies
B.         ?    write
C.         ?    writes
10.     She ________ in Florida.
A.         ?    lives
B.         ?    live
C.         ?    livees

VERBO TO BE

1) Complete with Was or Were! (Complete com Was ou Were):

a) Maryann___WAS____ my first girlfriend.
b) I ___WAS____ in Rio de Janeiro in February.
c) The cat __WAS_____ sick last week.
d) We __WERE______ at John's house last weekend.
e) They _WERE_______ on vacation last July.
f) He and I _WERE______ not a good english student.
g) She ___WAS___ happy with the new dress.

2) Change the phrases to affirmative and negative form.
Mude as frases para a forma Afirmativa e Negativa.

a) Were James and I in new York last month?
A- ___JAMES AND I WERE IN NEW YORK LAST MONTH______________________________
N- _JAMES AND I WEREN'T IN NEW YORK LAST MONTH._____________________

b) Were the birds hungry?
A- ____THE BIRDS WERE HUNGRY._____________________________

N- THE BIRDS WEREN'T HUNGRY_________________________________
c) Was she my girlfriend?
A- __SHE WAS MY GIRLFRIEND_______________________________
N- ___SHE WASN'T _MY GIRLFRIEND_____________________________

d) Was the car very expensive ?
A- ______THE CAR WAS VERY EXPENSIVE___________________________
N- _____THE CAR WASN'T VERY EXPENSIVE____________________________

FONTE:
www.esl-lounge.com
web2.uvcs.uvic.ca 
www.agendaweb.org/
www.englishtenses.com/
(acesso em 13/02/2015)

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário