segunda-feira, 18 de março de 2013

Aula programada - 2º Ano

OBS: Copiar e resolver no caderno. Consulte as regras
 DIA 04/04/2013
1-Use as preposições de tempo:IN, On e At para completar as frases abaixo:
1-The course begins______7 January and ends_____10 March.

2. I went to bed______ midnight.

3. We arrived _____ 5 o’ clock_________the morning.

4. Mozart was born in Salzburg______ 1756.

5. Are you doing anything special_______the weekend?

6. Hurry up! We have to go_______five minutes.

7. I met Ann________Tuesday.

8. He has lived in India_______ two years.

9. I’ll phone you_______ Tuesday morning_________ about 10.

10. Tom’s grandmother died in 1987_______ the age of 81.

11. Jack’s brother is out of work ________the moment.

12. The price of electricity is going up ________October.

13. I haven’t seen him_______ Christmas.

14-__________Sunday afternoons I usually get up late.
 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário