domingo, 2 de novembro de 2014

REVISÃO FIRST CONDITIONAL - 2º D

1-Utilize as regras do First Conditional e complete os espaços utilizando os verbos entre parênteses
 a)If you___________ (help) me with my homework, I ______________ (finish) it in time to go to the cinema.
 b) If it____________ (not/rain), the students _____________ (practice) sport in the playground.
 c) Jane _____________ (come) home early if she________________ (not/be) very busy at work.
 d) Our teacher _______________ (be) pleased if we _______________ (do) our homework.
 e) If Robert____________ (play) football with us, we______________ (win) the match.
d) If we __________ (recycle) more, we ____________ (help) our planet.
 e) If people___________ (share) their cars to go to work, there __________ (not/be) so many car fumes. f) we___________ (save) thousands of trees IF we___________ (waste) so much paper.
 g) If the govenment ___________ (fine) those who pollute the atmosphere, some factories______ (stop) throwing waste into rivers.
 h) If we only ____________ (use) the water we need, we______________(contribute) to our planet's recovery.
 i) If you__________ (not study),you_________ (fail) the test.
 j)we___________(die) IF we__________(not get) help soon!
 k) If you___________(look) in the fridge,you___________(find) some cold drinks.
 l) If there____________(be) no oil in the engine, the car____________(break) down. m)I___________(lend) you my umbrella if you___________(need) it.
 n) The sea level____________ (rise) if the planet____________(get) hotter.
 o) If you__________(eat) your sandwiches now, you____________ (not have) anything for lunch!
 p) You____________(be) safe in an accident if you____________ (wear) your seatbelt.
 q) If He___________ (save) all his money, He_____________ (be able to go) on holiday to Canada. r)I_______________ (not come) with you IF you______________ (not bring) John!

 2- Faça a primeira condicional:Simple Present e Simple Future.

 a)If I__________(go) out tonight, I__________ (go)to the cinema.
 b)If you___________(get) back late, I___________(be) angry.
 c) If we_____________(neg. see) each other tomorrow, we___________(see)each other next week.
d)If He_______(come), I_________(be) surprised.
 e) If we_________(wait) here, we___________(be) late
. f)If we__________( go) on Holiday this Summer, we_________(go) to Spain.
 g) If the weather______________(neg. improve), we___________(neg. have) a picnic. h)They__________(go) the party IF they__________(be) invited.
 i) If I____________(neg.go) to bed early, I________(be) tired tomorrow.
 j)If we_______________(eat) all this cake, we______________(fell) sick.
k)She__________(stay) in London IF she____________(get)a job.
 l)I f you________________(neg.want) to go out, I__________(cook) dinner at home. m)I______________(come) early, IF you_________(want).
 n)He___________(neg.get) a better job IF He_________(neg.pass) that exam.
 o)She ___________(cook) dinner IF you___________(go)to the supermarket. p)They____________(go) on Holiday IF they______________(have) time.
q) She ____________(take) a taxi IF it____________(rain).

 r)I_______________(neg.go) IF you_______________(neg.come) with me

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário