segunda-feira, 18 de março de 2019

Review - First and Second Conditional/ Modal Verbs - Exercises


ESCOLA:
PROFESSORA:
SÉRIE:
TURNO:
NOME: ________________________ Nº____ DATA:____/____/______.
1-Marque a opção que completa a frase “I ________ my key yesterday, so I couldn't
get into the house. Eventually, I found it in my jacket pocket.” (1.0)
a) have find
b) have
c) lost
d) lose
e) have lost
**************************************
2- Assinale a opção que melhor completa a frase “She had to repeat the composition
because she has _________ a lot of spelling mistakes”. (1.0)
a) do
b) made
c) did
d) be
e) don´t
**************************************
3- Marque a alternativa cuja frase não apresenta um Modal Verb.

a)You shouldn’t drink much.

b)May I ask you a question?

c)She had gone to Italy.

d)We must obbey the Law
e)n.d.a
**************************************
4- Utilize as regras do First Conditional e complete os espaços utilizando os verbos entre parênteses:
 a)If you___________ (help) me with my homework, I ______________ (finish) it in time to go to the cinema.
 b) If it____________ (neg/rain), the students _____________ (practice) sport in the playground.
 c) Jane _____________ (come) home early if she________________ (neg/be) very busy at work.
 d) Our teacher _______________ (be) pleased if we _______________ (do) our homework.
 e) If Robert____________ (play) football with us, we______________ (win) the match.
**************************************
5- Marque a opção em que a first conditional está empregada corretamente:
a)If it doesn’t rain, we wil go to the club.
b)Jane come home early if she is very busy at work.
c)They will pass if they studies hard.
d)If we only use the water, we contribute with our planet.
e)n.d.a
**************************************
6- Assinale a alternativa que a first conditional está empregada errada:
a)If you don’t study, you will fail the test.
b)We will die if we don’t get help soon.
c)If you look in the fridge, you will find some cold drinks.
d)If  there be no oil in the engine, the car will break down.
e)n.d.a
**************************************
7-Marque a opção em que a forma negativa da first conditional está correta:
a)If I not go out tonight, I will not go to the cinema.
b)If you do not get black late, I will be angry.
c)If we did see each other tomorrow, we will see each other next week.
d)If he do not come, I will not be surprised.
e)n.d.a
**************************************8- Devemos completar os espaços da frase: “They__________(go) the party If they__________(be) invited” com a first conditional:
a)go; will be
b)don’t go; will not be
c)go;are
d)will go; are
e)n.d.a
**************************************
9- Marque a opção em que a second conditional está empregada corretamente:
a)If I had more Money, I would buy a car.
b)I will buy a big house If I won  the lottery.
c)If I have more money, I would learn other languages.
d)Roney studies other languages If he had more time.
e)n.d.a
**************************************
10-  A frase “You mustn’t take medicine “expressa:

a)uma ordem  
b)uma obrigação 
 c)uma proibição  
d)uma advertência
e)n.d.a



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário